On Friday, April 16th from 3:30-4:30 pm ET we’ll be hosting a live conversation about building a more inclusive ecosystem in venture capital for women founders, investors and operators.
Linnea Roberts, Founder + CEO of GingerBread Capital will be joined by:
- Theresia Gouw, Founding Partner of Acrew Capital; and
- Beth Ferreira, General Partner of FirstMark Capital.
Ita Ekpoudom, GBC Partner will moderate the hour-long discussion, which will cover:
- each woman’s journey to venture
- how they built their networks, and
- how they are collaborating with other women to invest more capital into startups led by women and diverse founders.
The discussion is part of our ongoing Women Investing in Women event series. It is free and open to the public but you must register to attend as space is limited. Click here to learn more about our speakers and to register. See you then!